Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- acantho-, acanth-, -acanthid, -acanthous, -acanths (Greek: pointed appendages, spine, spiny, thorn, thorny) (two matching results)
- -suchus (crocodile) dictionary words: Acaenasuchus to Lythrosuchus, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Saurornithelestes to Szechuanosaurus, part 9 of 10 (one matching result)
- acan- (Greek: a prickly shrub, kind of thistle, briar, thorn) (one matching result)
- spino-, spin-, spini- (Latin: thorn, prickle; by extension, "backbone", the spinal cord) (one matching result)