Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- acaro-, acar-, acari-, acarin- (Greek > Latin: "tiny spider", mite[s] "itch"; ticks) (four matching results)
- vor-, -vorous (eat, eating; consume, ingest) dictionary words: offivorous to zoosuccivore, part 3 of 3 (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: daemonophobia to eurotophobia, part 6 of 13 (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): oculopathy to pathogens, part 4 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- typho-, typh-, -typhoidal (smoke, mist, vapor, cloud, fog; in medicine, fever accompanied by stupor or a clouding of the mind resulting from a fever) dictionary words: antityphoid to typhus, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: ablutophobia to agoraphobia, part 1 of 13 (one matching result)
- -cole, -colous (inhabit, live, dwell): labidicole to zoocole, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)