Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- robor-, rob- (strengthening, invigorate) dictionary words: corroborant to unrobust, part 1 of 1 (two matching results)
- tono-, ton-, -tonia, -tonic, -tonous, -tony (Latin: sound, tone; [from Greek tonos, "that which is stretched, a stretching, a straining, pitch of the voice, musical note"]) (two matching results)
- bio-, bi- (life; living, live, alive) words: amphibiosis to autobiosphere, part 2 of 20 (one matching result)
- bio-, bi- (life; living, live, alive) words (one matching result)
- acro-, acr- words: acroagnosis to acromyotonia, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)