Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: tachograph to zoography, part 11 of 11 (two matching results)
- phono-, -phonia (sound, voice, speech) words: acrophonic to dysphonia, part 1 of 5 (one matching result)
- trans-, tran-, tra- (Latin: across, through, over, beyond, on the far side of; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): oculopathy to pathogens, part 4 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- typho-, typh-, -typhoidal (smoke, mist, vapor, cloud, fog; in medicine, fever accompanied by stupor or a clouding of the mind resulting from a fever) dictionary words: antityphoid to typhus, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- phono-, -phonia (sound, voice, speech) words: earphone to neurophonia, part 2 of 5 (one matching result)