Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- vir-, viri-, virtu-(Latin: man, manliness; manhood; husband) (three matching results)
- -ate (Latin: a suffix; being, like, or possessing certain characteristics) (one matching result)
- tri-(three, thrice, threefold) dictionary words: triact to tricycle, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- -arch, -archy (govern, rule; ruler) words: matriarch to triarchy, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- tri-(three, thrice, threefold) dictionary words: tritagonist to trixenous, part 4 of 4 (one matching result)