Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- clono-, clon-, -cloner, -clonal, -clonally (Greek: twig; later, in modern usage: "exact duplicate, carbon copy, replica") (two matching results)
- Chemical Elements words: scandium to thorium, part 7 of 8 (two matching results)
- clado-, clad- (Greek klados: shoot, young branch; branch; twig) (one matching result)
- virgo-, virg-, virgi- (Latin: a marriageable girl, maiden; related to "a young shoot, twig") (one matching result)
- rhabdo-, rhabd- (Greek: rod; twig, stick, strip, branch; rod-shaped, striated) (one matching result)