crema- (Latin: burn [fire]).
1. Burn (a dead body) to ashes.
2. To burn or to consume by fire.
1. The burning of a dead body to ashes.
2. The action of burning or cremating; specifically, the reduction of a corpse to ashes as a way of disposing of it in lieu of interment; an instance of this practice.
That which remains after the body has been prepared for burial by cremation [a contraction of cremated remains].
Someone who burns dead bodies.
One who cremates or practices the cremation of corpses.
Of or pertaining to a crematory or to cremation.
A building and/or furnace where dead bodies are incinerated.
1. Furnace for cremating.
2. Building that has a furnace for burning dead bodies.
3. A place or establishment for cremation; specifically, a structure for the incineration of corpses.