crim-, crimino- (Latin: judicial decision, verdict, object of reproach, offense).
1. To treat one person or group worse than others or better than others, usually because of a prejudice about race, ethnic group, age group, religion, or gender.
2. To recognize or identify a difference.
3. To pay attention to subtle differences and exercise judgment and taste.
1. Able to identify subtle differences and appreciate good quality or taste.
2. Used to describe tariffs that are set at different rates for different importers.