sopor-, sop- (Latin: sleep, deep sleep).
A profoundly deep sleep.
Of or pertaining to sleep.
To put to sleep; to dull, stupefy.
A putting or lulling to sleep.
Inducing deep or profound slumber.
Of a disease, morbid state, etc.: Characterized by unnatural or excessive sleep; soporose; lethargic.
2. Affected with numbness or "sleep".
The state or quality of being soporiferous; sleepy, or lethargic condition.
1. Inducing sleep; soporiferous.
2. An agent that induces sleep; soporifacient.
3. Inducing or tending to induce sleep; causing a person to sleep or slumber.
4. Of the nature of, characterized by, belonging to, sleep or sleepiness.
5. A drug or other agent that induces sleep.
Of diseases, states, etc.; marked or characterized by morbid sleep or stupor.
1. Associated or affected with a coma or profound slumber; resembling sound sleep.
2. Soporific; sleep-bringing.