Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- fascinat-, fascina- (Latin: to enchant, bewitch, charm) (four matching results)
- myrmeco-, myrmec-, myrme-, myrmic-, myrmi- (Greek: ant, ants) (one matching result)
- tribo-, trib- (Greek: friction, rub, rubbing, grind, wear away; spend, waste time; be busy) (one matching result)
- tra-, tract-, trac-, -tractive, -traction, -tracting, treat-, trai- (Latin: drag, draw together) (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements words: mercury to platinum, part 5 of 8 (one matching result)
- hedono-, hedon- (pleasure) dictionary words: anhedonia to nikhedonia, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- gamo-, gam- (marriage, union; wedding) words: adelphogamy to geitonogamy, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)